Originally scheduled for May, our happy hour at Adobe Gila’s is finally going to happen on Monday, August 17th. DCS has some exciting events lined up for the next few months, so take the time to drop by after work and get the scoop. As always, bring your friends, your business cards, and leave your worries at the door.
About Adobe Gila’s
Everybody likes a restaurant with a patio, right? Well, Adobe Gila’s at the Greene is a patio. Spanning the entire second floor of 78 Plum Street and sitting on top of an exotic middle eastern restaurant, two sides of the restaurant are completely open to the fresh summer air. It’s a great place to spend a summer evening and unwind with friends, food, and beverages.
- Monday, August 17th @ 6:00 PM
- Adobe Gila’s (Google map)
- Happy hour specials: $3 appetizers, $3 well, $3 Margaritas @2.5 domestic drafts till 8pm
- Use the share/save button below to spread the good word (facebook and twitter are especially appreciated!)
- Bring friends
- Blog about this event
- Bring your business cards and start networking
- Become a DCS member
- Join a DCS committee
If you have questions about this event, please email DCS President Patrice Hall