May 13th, 2009
Feeling creatively burned out?
One of the biggest struggles in a creative industry is STAYING creative. After pouring hours of hard work into projects, it’s easy for your creative well to run dry.
Luckily, Todd Henry of Accidental Creative is coming to help us with that problem. “Create or Die: Thriving in the Create-On-Demand World” is a presentation that will cover the phases of creative growth, the basic daily disciplines of healthy creatives and some “assassins” of personal and organizational creativity.
You don’t want to miss this chance to learn tips and tricks on how to consistently bring your A-game to your designs.
To keep the creativity flowing, one lucky attendee will win a free copy of Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium!
- Tuesday May 19, 6:00-7:15pm
- School of Advertising Art – 1725 East David Road
- Door prizes provided by Adobe Systems and O’Reilly Media
- Event sponsored by the DCS Adobe User Group
- $10 for DCS members
- $20 for non-members
- $5 for students (student rate only available at the door, must present a valid student ID)
- Online registration info coming soon, you may also pay cash at the door
You can also help us promote the event by downloading, printing and hanging our promotional poster.
If you have questions about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org