Dayton Creative Syndicate is celebrating our first birthday by having a kick-ass gallery showing of YOUR photographs!
DCS wants to show off your best photography. Send us your photographs for our DCS gallery show—Captured: An Artists Perspective.
Entries are due no later than May 12 (more info below)
Then join us on May 15th as we display all of the photos that are entered in a gallery show at the Excelsior Lofts for Urban Nights. Sponsored by the Downtown Dayton Partnership and complete with the live acoustical rock / experimental sounds of Adam Haroff.
Information about submissions
Subject matter is anything or everything that you can come up with (keep it suitable for all audiences-no nudes). There aren’t specific themes or categories for this display – you can enter flowers, fruit, landscapes, cityscapes, abstract, people, water, sunsets, animals – whatever you want to submit!
- Please submit your own printed photography. Pieces can be retrieved at the end of the gallery show on May 15.
- Subject matter can be anything that is appropriate for all ages
- Can be black/white or color
- You can submit up to 3 photos
- All photos should be mounted onto 11×17 black bristol board. Participants can submit photos pre-mounted on boards, or can pay $2 each entry (checks can be made payable to Greater Dayton Ad Association) for DCS to mount the photos.
- Please submit the following contact information with your photograph: photograph title, your full name, telephone number, and email address
- Please send entries to DCS President Patrice Hall at Real Art Design Group: 232 E. Sixth Street, Dayton OH, 45402
- If you have any questions, please contact DCS Social Coordinator Jen Parrish: email@example.com