Real Art was recognized for our great creative at the 2009 Hermes Awards. A panel of judges reviewed over 400 entries of creative work from area agencies and recognized Real Art’s work as the best in 6 categories. We were honored a total of 40 ADDY’s, 6 of them Gold for the following projects:
- Public Service Collateral – ARC Ohio Red Event Collateral
- Advertising Industry Self-Promotion – A New Year, A New You Cards & Puppets
- Collateral Material – Qbase Hello Book
- Interactive Media – Luxottica Retail Optical Training
- Interactive Media – Ford F-150 Reveal Web Site
- Sales Promotion – Toyota Financial Services – International Treasures
In addition, Real Art received three special Judges Awards. Real Art’s winning promotions will be automatically entered in a district competition that covers Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia. District winners then move on to the national ADDY awards in June.
Several members of the Real Art staff and DCS board members were recognized for their contributions to making the awards event memorable and entertaining. Rob Anspach, Patrice Hall and Brian Ward all donated their time for the evening’s program. In true Real Art style, the staff gathered together for an after party to celebrate all our hard work and accomplishments. Fun was had by all!