Calling All Creative Pros
We’re holding our first Adobe User Group meeting TONIGHT (2/10/09) , and you’re invited! This first meeting is free for everyone, whether you’re a member of DCS or not. If you use Adobe creative software and you live in the Dayton area, this meeting is for you!
- Tuesday, February 10 @ 6pm
- School of Advertising Art in Kettering (Google map)
- This meeting is free and open to all Adobe users (a small fee may be charged for future events)
- Presentation – Adobe User Group: purpose, plans, and benefits
- Demonstration – Joining and using our Adobe User Group online
- Demonstration – Using Adobe® Kuler™ to create perfect color palettes
- Networking – Rub elbows with fellow Adobe users
DCS has begun a special partnership with Adobe Systems called an Adobe User Group. We are now the exclusive resource in the greater Dayton area for Adobe-sponsored meetings, workshops, speakers, and events related to Adobe® Creative Suite® Master Collection. Master Collection includes all of Adobe’s Creative Suite software, so we can cover each of the individual programs or creative themes at our events.
What’s the catch?
Our Adobe Group is a benefit of DCS membership, and doesn’t require a separate membership. Currently, DCS and GDAA members have free or discounted access to our meetings. Non-members may attend for a small fee, which varies based on the content of the event.
Adobe User Group online
The online group currently includes: